Friday, April 3, 2015

What have I learned the last year...

I'm sure you've noticed that I haven't been very active lately.  After having to cut off almost all of my hair 14 months ago, I sort of lost the motivation to continue with the blog, and Lilla Rose.  It's so very very hard to demonstrate how to put a Flexi in your hair when you have none to speak of.

But I've missed the blog, and Lilla Rose.  Right before I had my hair cut off, I won the opportunity to have an absolutely gorgeous graphics package made for Hair Made Beautiful.  

I am so very pleased with how it turned out, especially when Lilla Rose wound up changing their branding a bit, and the purple silhouette is used in alot of the newest Lilla Rose marketing.

If you haven't visited my website recently, you really should look to see what's new.  There are some very beautfiul new designs, like the Ballerina design or the Star of David.

Lilla Rose has also brought back former Flexi of the Month styles and added them to be purchased every day!


 




No comments :

Post a Comment