Friday, April 17, 2015

End of Year Gifts for Teachers

Good Friday everyone!!  I've been busy working on something to make your life a little bit easier when you're shopping for Flexis.

As the end of the year is approaching, we're all thinking about end of year gifts for teachers.  We rack our brains to find something that's not another mug...or photo frame...or candle.

What about a Flexi?  Get them one that represents the school mascot. They can show their "school pride," as well as keeping that hot hair off their necks all summer! 








If you're local to WV, these specifically have the schools named, but I'm sure most schools around the country have the same kind of mascots.  


And remember, that even if you happen to purchase the wrong size, the recipient can always contact me, and I'll help them get a better size for them!  Please purchase through my link

No comments :

Post a Comment