Saturday, March 16, 2013

More tips on growing out your hair

If you want to grow your hair out, like me, you've read every article under the sun.  And they all say the same thing!

I did find an interesting article today over at The Lilly Mint Blog.  Most of their suggestions have been stated over and over again, but there was one tip I found interesting.  It goes against everything we've ever learned about washing our hair.

Condition your hair before your shampoo, this ensures there is no left over conditioner residue on your hair.

Has anyone heard of this tip before?  Does it work?

I love the idea of getting all the conditioner out, because conditioner weighs my hair down like crazy.  But it goes against what we've been taught for ages.  Might have to try this next time I wash my hair.

Do you have any tips for growing your hair out?

No comments :

Post a Comment